A New Topic

I realized the other day that I had an opportunity to blog that I had been missing, and might just be the kicker to get me a little more motivated and in practice to get some things written here and what not.

My life has drastically changed recently with Sara taking a new job at Target. I take the kids to Daycare M T & W at 8AM and pick them up at 4PM those days as well. suffice it to say, my usual pattern of getting through the days has changed.

Anyway, the rides to and from Daycare everyday offer up wonderful little bits of joy that I thought I should share with you all. I will call it, ON THE DRIVE HOME...

My first post will follow this one.

Be well,
A+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Impartiality. Easter Day Sermon

A Deeper Crisis for the Episcopal Church in Minnesota???

An interesting Observation