R.I.P. 1926-2007

Ok, so I am over doing it a little bit, but it has come close. The toilet in the bathroom in my office, yes I have my own toilet and bathroom, it rocks, the toilet has backed up, and we are not sure if it something stuck deep down in the pipes, that a snake can't get, or if the pipes are frozen somewhere. The plumber dude, who is quite cool, thinks that the pipes are frozen. And it makes sense cause it seems that the pipes are all in the outside walls, the walls that can get a little bit cold. And with the boiler troubles we have had, they are fixed now, and the freezing cold weather we have had, it is getting a little warmer, it just makes sense that there is ice somewhere in a pipe keeping the water from moving on through.

I won't tell you how I discovered the overflowing toilet, seeing as I thought the water on the floor was coming from a leaking radiator... Ugh.

The plumber when he came in, and looked at the toilet was impressed, amazed actually, cause they stopped using this particular kind of toilet in 1929 he said. 1929!!! Wow. Think of all the people who have sat on that toilet, which I bet has been around longer than before 1929. They stopped using that toilet in '29 after all. There is a date on one of the cornerstones of the parish House that says 1926, so I am assuming this toilet has been here since then.

Is there anything NOT old about this place?
Wow.
Be well.
A+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Impartiality. Easter Day Sermon

A Deeper Crisis for the Episcopal Church in Minnesota???

An interesting Observation