Lunch with the New Vikings Owner

Today I had lunch with the new owner of the Minnesota Vikings. Zygi Wilf. He wanted me to be the Vikings new Chaplain, said he would pay me $100,000 and give my wife and kids an expense account. I turned him down, said I really wanted to make things work out at the Garden...

In my dreams.

Though I did kind of have lunch with him today, the Minneapolis Club hosted him and he talked about all the exciting stuff with the new stadium and all that jazz. I was sitting with two really cool guys, and we chatted about all sorts of fun stuff, really good time. As we were leaving we were formulating questions in our heads to ask him. I thought it would have been good to have him rank the Vikings players so I could have a good idea for my Fantasy Team for 2006. Anybody think of a better question, we thought it might be a little too hot to bring up the Joy ride on Lake Minnetonka, or the Willie Offord DUI... Fun stuff!
Be well,
A+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Impartiality. Easter Day Sermon

A Deeper Crisis for the Episcopal Church in Minnesota???

An interesting Observation