Suits, making the man or man in the making

Mark Cuban is owner of the Dallas Mavericks and he keeps a blog that I occasionally read, www.blogmaverick.com. He has some interesting posts and is quite an outspoken person in the NBA and other aspects of life. He won some Blog Award that drew me to his blog. I really like his current blog, and I think he is right on. Why are suits such an important part of our culutre and aren't there a million things people could spend their money on, like making a pledge to Church???

Tee Hee.

His last few paragraphs about what it takes to boost our confidence in this day and age is interesting. I never feel all that comfotable wearing a suit jacket, or a sport jacket, heck it has only been recently that I have gotten used to wearing t-shirts, the white ones sometimes known as "wife beaters". And that was so I didn't ruin my expensive clergy shirts. Anyway, I don't think I will be able to give up wearing nice clothes and what not, as, unlike Mr Cuban, I don't have millions of dollars to back up my claims, ah, I am being mean and stupid. Anyway, luckily I don't feel like a better person or a made man wearing my, and here is my big secret of the day, one single sport coat that goes with only two pairs of pants I own, one of which is ripped to shreds becasue it got caught on an arm on a chair and and ripped from the top of the pocket down the leg. The good thing is, the coat covers it up so I can still wear them when I need to.

My rambling of the day,
Be well,
A+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Impartiality. Easter Day Sermon

A Deeper Crisis for the Episcopal Church in Minnesota???

An interesting Observation