That New York Drawl

Christopher Walken was in my office today.

Well, maybe not Christopher himself, but his voice sure was.

I am not sure he has a New York accent, but man, all I could think while this guy was talking, was about all the movies I have seen with Mr. Walken in them. I love his voice, I could listen to it all day.

Except, after I had listened to this guy for 15 minutes, I did not feel like listening to him any longer. You can only take so much BS'ing when people are trying to get money out of you.

First he was 15, then he was 46, then he was in his 20's, then we visited his childhood, then we were in college, I think he said something about living in Omaha and New York at the same time.

I thought to myself, I bet Christopher Walken could live in two places at the same time.

Next to the Internet, the biggest thing to keep a priest from doing vital work is people coming to the door in some kind of need or another.

My head is still spinning, I think I am going to go for a walk.

Without my collar.

Be well,
A+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Impartiality. Easter Day Sermon

A Deeper Crisis for the Episcopal Church in Minnesota???

An interesting Observation