I need your help

So we have a great opportunity in front of us here. The gym was on, as I write this, WCCO TV tonight and is potentially going to be on FOX 9 News. So we have a small window of opportunity to make something happen possibly and get some free publicity. I am going to put on the sign tomorrow, and maybe tonight if I end not being able to sleep, "Home of the Malik Sealy Gym of Dreams", what else can we do to get the word out and people interested in finding out more?

Any ideas you may have, please post them here or email me or call me.

On WCCO they flashed a picture of the whole outside of the Church then the signatures on the center circle of the gym floor. If they are gracious to us on FOX, there will be some pretty good words from Jeff Smith talking about the dedication on April 7, 2001. We shall see!
Be well,
Aron

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think we need to have an event there. ei a 3 on 3 basketball tournament, or something that will get people to see the gym. something so the community can see what is inside our church.

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Impartiality. Easter Day Sermon

A Deeper Crisis for the Episcopal Church in Minnesota???

An interesting Observation