Thank God for Grandparents

So I figured I had better get in and do some work at the Church so Mom and Dad have taken Eliot for the day, thank god. It has been quite an adventure to balance, this 50 hour a week job with a 24/7 single parent lifestyle thing and then try to take care of myself as well. I have completlely fallen out of that picture. But I have gotten another bike and am hoping to get it tuned up and ready to go so I can strengthen my hamstring.

Sara returns next Thursday and I am both looking forward to it and not because it has been so awesome to have Eliot and spend so much time with him. Yes, he is even eating his vegetebles!!! He's back to carrots. I imagine there will be some adjusting when Sara gets back, we will have to see I guess. I hope someday I will get to do this with Naomi too!

Back to work, I have to get a sermon done today so I can hang with Eliot the rest of the weekend, and watch some soccer, wait till you hear Eliot yell GOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!
Be well,
A+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Impartiality. Easter Day Sermon

A Deeper Crisis for the Episcopal Church in Minnesota???

An interesting Observation