Oops!

So I have been busy watching the World Cup, taking care of Eliot and trying to get all my stuff done for work as well. A big oops goes out to men's National Team who got toasted by the Czech Republic. It is funny, a lot of people are screaming and yelling about the loss, but they are the second best team in the world, they were supposed to kill us. No if we lose to Italy in similar fashion, or just lose at all, then I will be extremely disappointed. Ghana, too we must beat them both so we can continue on. I think the boys will shape up and give Italy a great run and beat them in a crazy, intense game.

I am preaching this Sunday so I will be blogging a little more later today and tomorrow to get my sermon up and ready, so here we go, again!
Be well,
A+

Comments

Anonymous said…
well it is still the world cup and I still love watching it.

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Impartiality. Easter Day Sermon

A Deeper Crisis for the Episcopal Church in Minnesota???

An interesting Observation