For your viewing pleasure

So I stumbled across this amazing video of French Midfielder Zinedane Zidane and Brazilian Midfielder Ronaldhino that sums up for me the spectacular show that the World Cup is all about. This is the kind of stuff that inspires me to do great things, of course this is also the kind of stuff that makes me worry about that USMNT squad as well...

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5OpaklUYyo

Be well,
A+

PS - Anyone up for getting a resolution to Convnetion that would make Soccer the Official Sport of the Episcopal Church???

Comments

Anonymous said…
Okay, Padre. After viewing today's video, I ordered 6 soccer balls to be given to the local orphanage in your name. The children have been using beach balls wrapped with Duck Tape, because they don't have the real thing. FedEx claims that they will deliver the balls in 2 -3 days. I hope to have the opportunity to see Father Kramer's gift being used before I have to leave. Maybe I should stay another week or two just to make sure they arrive.

Sunburned
Anonymous said…
I do see a connection between soccer and the episcopal church. Lots of people enjoy soccer here in the US but only a priest is willing to speak about it publically.
Man, you all are great! Thank you so much for the soccer ball donation as well Sunburned, that is a wonderful gesture, those balls will bring great joy!

Lots of people enjoy the Episcopal Church and only the Priest is willing to speak about it publicly... Witty and funny and very insightful!
Be well!
A+

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Impartiality. Easter Day Sermon

A Deeper Crisis for the Episcopal Church in Minnesota???

An interesting Observation